Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Strawberries and the grinding of teeth

Isn’t it funny how some layouts come together so willingly, while others are so…stubborn, they make you grind your teeth in frustration?

Layout Nine was definitely a teeth-grinder. I swear it was like trying to feed a fussy toddler; everything I offered, it threw back at me. I think it’s had three different backgrounds and heaven only knows how many embellishments. Flowers, stickers, chipboard, ribbon, even bling – all were refused. I loathe feeling rejected by my own creation…


Still, taking the Big Picture Perspective, the story is told. And for every layout I look at and think, “meh”, there’s another that makes me smile. Besides, (with due apologies to Scarlett O’Hara) “tomorrow is another page.”

Ciao for now, and may all your layouts this week be well-behaved! J

1 comment: